Sunday, June 29, 2014

E-learning!!!

For Studio A e-learning, I had to recreate a poster of a girl using typography. It was quite simple to do because there wasn't much instructions. The only problems I had was the rotation of the text and inverting selection. I typed out the whole box yet I still failed rotating the text completely 45 degrees so I end up only rotating it a bit. Inverting the text was quite difficult but I managed to do it with the help of my friends. Overall, I don't really like the completed result but that's the best I can do!


It was the exact same thing as studio B, I had to recreate another poster. I was given three levels: Beginner, intermediate and advance. I browsed through all levels and I chose the beginner in the end because the other levels were too high for me. Even this level was too difficult at some parts D: Here is the original poster:


The first problem I had was step 8. The inside of the triangle is the most important yet I couldn't seem to understand the instructions. I tried many ways and I still couldn't get the result. It was really disappointing as it is the main focal point of the whole design. I left the triangle sadly as black. The second problem was the marquee tool! I can never colour it blue, I have no idea what went wrong. I followed the instructions step by step and I still couldn't do it. Sadly, in the end there's no colour to the completed design. There were other problems along the way but it was minor and after reading the instructions over and over again, I managed to get over some. I'm not sure how to edit the biggest triangle to make it transparent instead of white so I tried multiple ways but failed. I'm actually happy with the result despite many problems, I still put a lot of effort in it. I'm glad enough that it looks quite similar to the original one! Haha :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment